Welcome to the WPS Counselor Pages
Please use this navigation for more information
The goals of the counseling and guidance program are:
· To provide guidance curriculum in a systematic way to all students.
· To address the immediate concerns of students in the personal/emotional, social and academic areas.
· To assist students in monitoring and understanding their own development.
· To assist all students in transitioning from school to careers.
· To engage in program development and to provide system support.
· To utilize technology to enhance the delivery of services.